Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nic Hearts NY: A New Layout To Reflect It

I feel like a brand new person as I sit here during my down time in North Carolina with freshly cut hair, waxed eyebrows, several overdue emails sent to loved ones, a new blog entry posted, two loads of clean laundry at my feet and a brand new "Aussie In Yankeeland" layout.

Huzzah!

While it's somewhat getting ahead of myself to so glaringly reflect my newfound passion for New York City, a new layout was highly necessarily and I couldn't think of a better subject matter.

I am thrilled to now have a layout that wasn't thrown together in half an hour after a long plane trip to LA.

Thoughts welcome!

2 comments:

Deb said...

It is very beautiful :) however, your I heart NY, doesn't appear to show at the top???? (not on my 'puter anyway lol)

I will confess tho that I will miss Alice, she was just such a perfect representation of you and what you were embarking on LOL, in my own sentimental, blah blah opinion that is :0 LOL.
Luv ya
Beb xx

Nicole Thompson said...

Haha, fanx Beb. Sorry that Alice has gone, maybe she'll make a return one day :)

And the I Heart NY bit isn't supposed to show at the top. That was just a reference graphic.

Post a Comment