Friday, June 26, 2009

Don't Come Again Another Day

To add insult to serious injury, for several days the already poor weather escalated to being so extreme that the wi-fi has been down here at Fuller. The wind gets up some serious speed in these parts.

Now I'm behind to the point of feeling like there's no return....

I'll do my best. The connection appears to be permanently fixed now, so I can't foresee [yet another] obstacle in the near future preventing getting online regularly.

On Sunday the Campers will arrive and we'll settle into a routine where I have several chunks of time off during which I'll be free to do as I please. I'll also have a night and a day off weekly. So here's hoping.

My next instalment will be my second day of major LA tourism. I'm looking forward to sharing some seriously beautiful photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment