Sunday, June 28, 2009

These Events Took Place...

You'll note that my tourist posts now open with this phrase. Now being so far behind, I figured if I myself was having trouble keeping up with dates, then you guys must be completely lost.

Obviously, also note the part in brackets at the end. i.e. June 3, 2009 (USPDT).

USPDT = USA Pacific Daylight Time

Meaning the events took place at that date in US time, in this particular example, West Coast time. It'll switch to "EDT" soon, when my activities on the East Coast are narrated.

1 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Nic, your heading is very 24ish lol....luv that your back :)and btw loved your previous post no need for apologies - just to know what you're up to and what u are seeing is just fine (no need for action packed for me) missing you heaps luv Deb

Post a Comment